REMOTE SIGNALLING, POLICE COMPLIANCE & RESPONSE
All URN applications to include full PD6662-EN50131/1 certification.
- The Installation Company to be certified by the National Security Inspectorate
- All Staff to be Fully Police Vetted
- All Alarm Systems to conform to BS8243:2010 False Alarm management
- The Alarm System and Installer to conform to ACPO Force Alarm Policy
- Liable to Random Police Inspection of Installations
- Use a Police Approved Alarm Receiving Centre
The remote signalling of your intruder alarm system can be controlled by Digital Communicator, Dual Com (combined Digi & Aerial), RedCARE Signalling Transmission Unit (STU) or RedCARE classic, GSM or secure transmitting to a 24 Hour Manned Communication Centre.